COVID 19 Reponse - Coronavirus Safety Advice
Risk Management & Safety Services
Risk Management is the process of identifying, quantifying, and managing the risks that an organisation faces. As the outcomes of business activities are uncertain, they are said to have some element of risk.
Karerisk offers a one stop Health and Safety service, with coverage throughout the UK and Ireland that is tailored to your needs.
We believe that safety and wellbeing in the workplace is pinnacle to your business which interns enable you to generate more business, retain your prize assets, including staff, enhancing your company reputation, increasing profitability, avoid costly insurance claims and possible prosecution, and our ethos of 'everybody, home safe, every day'.
Our Areas of expertise include.
- Construction - From civils to fit-out
- Events – concerts – festivals- anywhere where you want a crowd including covid 19, council permits crowd management and security assessments
- Fire Safety – risk assessments – strategies fire marshal training
- Data Infrastructure – telecoms / internet / epos
- Mechanical and electrical and fire suppression systems
- Hospitality - Public houses hotels and restaurants
- Training - CDM awareness, general health, and safety, SMSTS, SSSTS, first aid, PASMA & IPAF available on enquiry (these may be provided by one of our partner companies)
- Covid 19 – Making your business covid secure, DSE assessment also available for home workers
- RPE Face fit testing - Quantitative and qualitative testing available
Who do we work with? The answer is everybody!
From large retailers to the corner store, from major contractors to the small contractor, we help you to keep your business up and running.
Projects include KS projects, H&M group, Fat face, Boohoo group, Dove nursing homes, Fairhome PLC, Burger king, Westfield Shopping towns, Salford Red Devils RLFC, Manchester Pride, Sparkle.
Karerisk Specialist Services:
Safe Contractor & CHAS
Karerisk is dedicated to promoting higher standards of competence and compliance through the provision of relevant industry specific and tailored health and safety assessments for all professions and sectors.Read more...
Operation & Maintance Manuals
Karerisk removes the burden of production of your site specific operations and maintenance manuals across a wide range of construction disciplines including Mechanical and Electrical.
Our target is to 'Get It Right First Time' ensuring your clients satisfaction and enabling prompt payment.Read more...
Karerisk is dedicated to promoting higher standards of competence and compliance through the provision of relevant Safety Audits within your industry.
These Audits are suitable and relevant for all professions and sectors.Read more...
Wales LL28 5AF
Call Us: 01492 209 135